Friday 10 October 2014

For the People Who are Super-Stars




“ Ay Kya Bolti Tu..
Ay Kya Main Boloon..
Sun.
Suna..
Aati Kya Khandala..
Kya Karoon Aake Main Khandala..
Ghoomenge Phirenge Naachenge Gaayenge
Aish Karenge Aur Kya…”

Excited….Energized…..Thrilled….Happy and lot more intense feelings...for A Great Event which was happened in Khandala (Pune)..











Friends..I have voluntarily joined TISA (The India Stammering Association) where, Team TISA works for all the People across World who are facing problem of stammering or stuttering. It is No Profit Association which passionately works on "Making People's Life" more beautiful.4th National Conference of TISA has been organized in Khandala (Pune).The Participants were from almost all the states of India & from other Nations like US,Nigeria,China,Ukraine etc. We were total 106 Participants.



If You know anyone who is having problem of Stammering..Please let him/her know about TISA..or inform me.I will guide accordingly.Share this Message as much as possible so that People will got to know that "They are not ALONE in STUTTERING"..

I am planning to Provide 'My Communication Skills Training' to all the members of TISA. I believe if You want to happy for long time...Focus more of Fulfillment rather than Success..Because Some time Success doesn't give the joy which SELF-FULFILLMENT provides. If You can give 5 times more what You have to the People who required most...You will be getting 50 times more from God** ( ** Never expect anything after doing any social cause or any good thing...My experiences says it will come when You required most).

Now Feeling More Focused after attending this NC-2014 @ Khandala.

Thanks TISA. I will give my 500% in future events and activities. Special Thanks to Dr. Sachin Sir for giving me opportunity and having Trust on me.

My Quote for TISA : 'Action Cures Fear'. 

By- A Great Fan of TISA.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Executive Life Coach, Passionate Learner’s Trainer, Inspirational Speaker, Students Training Programs, Employed Training Programs, Other/Mixed Training, Nagpur